Happy New Year + 2015 Review

20:18

Hey guys, happy new year woo!! *party popper emoji*
So how was your 2015? Did you enjoy it? What fun stuff did you do during 2015? And what has been rough for you during 2015? For me, my 2015 turned out to be a pretty good year! I mean I wasn't always having fun, obviously I had days where I felt so sad or angry, but overall, 2015 was good. Actually it got better and better as time passed.

So, I wanna tell you guys my most memorable time of 2015 aka the best memories. If you're wondering how I remember all the best things throughout 2015 (although I'm pretty sure none of you are wondering), I have a 'best memories' jar where I write down all the best things that has happened throughout the year, and put them in the jar and I don't read them until the end of the year (obviously y'all already know that).
Anyways, here's how it went:

7th February 2015
It was family day at school, I had lots of fun with my friends, I went to the haunted house, which wasn't scary at all (you could literally tell who were being the ghosts), played tug of war, and water balloon fight! All of us were soaking wet.

21st March 2015
The MOST exciting school event is here (at least that's what I think). Playback 2015. Where all students get to show off their talents, dancing for example. The little kids' performance was good, secondary students' performance wasn't bad as well. There were lots of laughs, it was just... fun! I'm very looking forward to Playback 2016!

April 2015 (can't remember the date)
A month before my math IGCSE, there was a normal math test. And I got an A on the test. I was so happy. But then when I finally sit the actual exam, i only got a B :(

20th July 2015
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! I'M FINALLY 15 YEARS OLD!! Not only that I turned 15, it was also the day I went to Hong Kong! Best birthday present yet!

8th August 2015
I'm back in Cibubur (a city couple hours away from Jakarta). I was so excited that day because later that night, I went out to have some fun with my friends that I hadn't seen in so long. Glorifest 2015. It was probably the best night of my entire life. Glorifest is a school event in my old school that happens annually (maybe). It's sort of like a concert, but not really a concert. They would hire Indonesian singers and dj to perform at the school. So you get the idea right? The event starts from about 7 pm until midnight.

17th August 2015
Happy Independence day Indonesia! Another great day with great people. In honour of Indonesia's independence day, my neighbours and I celebrated by playing some games. Each year in my neighbourhood, we celebrate Indonesia's independence day by organising games for kids to adults to play. Like, tug of war, sack race, lomba makan kerupuk (idk the english word for this but if you wanna know look it up), lomba bakiak (look it up if you wanna know), etc. Also it was Eid, so there was a gathering at night. It was great fun.

23rd October 2015
INTERNATIONAL DAY IS HERE!! I already wrote a story about this so you can click this if you wanna read it.

26th November 2015
The last day of our 'Fools' performance. I also wrote a story about this so click this and this if you wanna read it.

So yeah that's my 2015 story, what's yours? I hope 2016 will turn out to be a great year!
Bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe