Bali Day 3

19:21

Hey! Today, I went to Nusa Dua Beach and Blue Point Beach. But on Blue Point Beach, I just see people surfing. And when I'm in Nusa Dua Beach, I played banana boat and seeing turtles. When I went to the turtle place, I'm not only seeing turtles, there are also birds, snake, and iguana. I took 1 picture with each animal. Too bad tomorrow I'm going back to Jakarta, I still want to explore Bali. Well, that's alright. Cause I have school on Monday and I need to catch up with the lessons. So, here's the pics, Enjoy! ^_^

 With the Iguana
 Eagle on my hand
 Me and mom with the baby turtle
 With a bird (I don't know what's the name of the bird)
With the snake
At Blue Point Beach (I was wearing towel because my pants are wet after playing banana boat)


So, those are the pics! Thank you for following my trip. Good Bye!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe