October 2015 Playlist and Halloween!

19:27

Hello!! Happy second day of November! How's October going for you? Did you have fun in this warm and cozy month? (wait does this even make sense??). Well, I certainly did. I had fun during October. First of all, I didn't have to go to school in the first week, it was half term break (yeayy!! \(^_^)/ ) though I had to study bcs IGCSE ARGHHH so stressful. And second, international day. As I said in my last post (if you haven't read it here's the link http://almiraputrisandy.blogspot.my/2015/10/tism-international-day-2015.html) international day was great fun, I really enjoyed that event because I just love it when people dress up in their national clothes or even just dress up as a character for book week or halloween.

Speaking of halloween, did you guys dress up as something? if you did what did you dress up as? And did you guys have a halloween party? Was it fun? Did you enjoy it? My school had a halloween on Friday the 30th of October, but I didn't go because I wasn't bothered to go.  But, I did dress up as a character (or at least makeup/face paint). I was a pop art character and sugar skull.




It took me ages to finish one look. It took me about 2-3 hrs per look so that means I took about 6 hrs to do both looks. I don't celebrate halloween guys, I did this because I love face painting/makeup. I find it a really fun thing to do when you're bored.

Enough of halloween, It's time for me to give you my October 2015 playlist! (trumpet sound) (throws confetti) So here ya go ~~ https://soundcloud.com/almiraputrisandy/sets/october-2015.

So.. I think that's it. Have a nice November y'all!
p.s. follow my soundcloud and instagram @almiraputrisandy TY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe