One Night Down, One More to Go!

20:58

Hello! So the yr 11 drama students have been practicing their play that's being performed tonight and tmr night. Yes, I never mentioned our play. This play we're doing is called Fools by Neil Simon. It's a comedy so.. it's absolutely funny!

We've been practicing since September. We got better and better as days passed. Of course there were mistakes, ppl forgeting their lines, saying the wrong thing, but it was okay! I totally enjoyed the rehearsal days! Yes, it was very time consuming, also it was kind of a burden for us as most of us are in yr11 and we're preparing for our IGCSEs.. The teacher even made us go on Saturdays for 4 hours of rehearsal! But it was worth it! Tonight's performance went very well.

The crowd loved us! There were lots of laughs! Totally a success! There were funny scenes (obv it's a comedy!), there were romantic scenes, awkward scenes... It was just.. really great! To be honest, I'm very glad and proud! Well, actually I'm glad that it's almost over because there will be no more rehearsals and we can focus on our IGCSEs, still I'm pretty sure I'll miss this when it's finally over.

Well, now there's one more performance left. And for those of you who live in Miri, Sarawak and would like to come and watch our play tomorrow night, you can get tickets from Tenby administration office. Ticket price is RM15 each. I might upload pictures, but I'm not sure.

Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe