Red and Ruffles

19:52

Click untuk versi bahasa Indonesia

Hey everyone! Sorry for the hiatus, been busy with college and well, life basically. I just finished my mid-semester exams so.... yeah.


But anyways, on Saturday, right after my exams I decided to have a mini photoshoot in my room and my sister would take the photos for me. I used to do this A LOT but I kinda got lazy after a while and now.... I did it again hahahahaha.

So a little story here, I'm actually also quite into fashion and modelling, so I decided to raid my mum's closet and found this really beautiful red/maroon ruffle-sleeved shirt that my mum recently bought and a vintage salmon(?) pants that I believe she bought in... 2002? My mum and I are pretty much the same size so we basically like to share clothing.. especially shoes hahaha.

Unfortunately guys, the clothes that I'm wearing do not have a brand so I will not mention where you can get them, but here is the outcome (big shout out to my sister hehehe)


Yeah, only one out of many photos she took turned out decent lol.

But I guess this is the end of this blog post, I hope I can write something new soon xx



----------------



Halo semuanyaaa! Maaf ya udah ngilang lama bgt, sibuk sama kuliah dan well.., life. Gue baru aja selesai ujian tengah semester soo...

Anyway, hari Sabtu kemaren pas setelah selesai ujian gue ngadain mini photoshoot gitu di kamar dan adek gue yg ngambil fotonya. Dulu gue SERING BANGET ngadain mini photoshoot dikamar tp lama2 jd males dan sekarang... mulai lg hahahaha.

Jadi cerita aja nih, gue sebenernya juga suka sama fashion and modelling, jadi gue bongkar lemari nyokap gue dan nemu baju merah cantik ini dengan lengan yg ada rufflesnya gitu sm celana warna salmon(?) yg kayaknya nyokap gw beli di tahun... 2002? Gue sama nyokap gue ga beda jauh badannya jadi suka pinjem baju... apalagi sepatu hahaha.

Sayangnya, baju yg aku pake ga ada brandnya jadi gabakal aku mention bajunya dapet dari mana, tapi ini hasilnya (shoutout buat adik gue hehehe)



Yup, cuman satu dari BANYAK foto yg diambil hasilnya bagus lol.

Dan kayaknya ini akhir dari post ini deh, semoga gue bisa nulis sesuatu yg baru secepatnya xx



----------------



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you look beautiful. My mum and I use to always steal each others clothes and shoes but I would always hate it when she would steal mine :P We have diff taste now so I can never find anything in her closet worth stealing ;)

    Michaela
    www.graceandcoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe