Boujee on a Budget

16:03


Your guide to look good when you're broke
Click untuk versi Bahasa Indonesia

Before I start, I just wanna say that the title and that little caption is just a joke hahaha;)
BUT ANYWAY, HELLO! lolz how long have I been away this time? Watch me disappear again for months after I post this and 2 other posts in the next few days haha.

Anyway, this post is about this look that I did in August. Background story: so my mum brought home a roll of silver ribbon and so I decided to take some for me self. It just so happens that I watched this tutorial on youtube on how to make your own "diamond baddie like" choker, and the tutorial said to get some silver ribbon and just tie it around your neck. That's exactly what I did. I looked at myself in the mirror and went like "shiiii I look gooood" and so that gave me an idea to create a look wearing my "diamond baddie like" choker.

So yeah, das my story. ok bye bye pics below I've got 2 more things to post. Hope you like this look!!



I'm wearing:

Velvet Vanity Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lipstick in the shade Slamberry. Get RM5 off your purchase at www.shopvelvetvanity.com when you use the code 'SLAYYMIRA'. *only applicable until 30 September 2017


----------------


Sebelum gue mulai, gue cmn pengen bilang kalo judul sama captionnya yg diawal itu cmn bercanda hahaha;)
TAPI ANYWAY, HELLO! lolz udh berapa lama gue ngilang kali ini? Liat ntar gue jg ngilang lg selama beberapa bulan setelah gw post ini sama 2 post lain hahaha.

Btw, post ini tentang makeup look yg gue bikin di bulan Agustus. Cerita Latar Belakang: jd nyokap gw bawa pulang satu roll pita silver, trs yaudah gw ambil. Nah kebetulan waktu itu gue pernah liat tutorial di youtube gmn cara bikin "baddie like" choker gt. Di tutorialnya, orgnya bilang cmn perlu pita silver trs tinggal di iket di leher. Yaudah itu yg gw lakuin kan, trs gue ngaca, gue pikir "shiiii gue kece bet" and so itu memberi gw inspirasi buat ngebikin makeup look pake "baddie like" choker gue.

Jadi yeah, itu  cerita gw. ok bye bye photo di bawah gue msh punya 2 post lg yg perlu di upload. Semoga suka yaa!!



Gue pake:

Velvet Vanity Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lipstick shade Slamberry. Dapatkan diskon RM5 saat beli di www.shopvelvetvanity.com dengan menggunakan code 'SLAYYMIRA'. *berlaku sampai dgn 30 September 2017


----------------


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! You are so beautifil! I really liked the ckoker idea haha. I'm glad I found your blog through a comment you left at Dina Tokio's blog.

    xx
    Andrea

    http://www.simplicityinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, thank you so much! I took a look at your blog and I liked it very much! Sorry for the super late reply and thank you for visiting!

      xx,
      Almira

      Delete

Subscribe