My Third Visit to Bali

16:22


Join me as I visit this beautiful tropical island for the third time.

Hi everyone! It has been a loooong time since I posted something on my blog. Before I dive in to this blog post, I want to wish you guys a happy new year! I know by now it's super late but like everyone says, it's better to be late than never!

So last month, my family booked a trip to Bali. That was our third trip to this beautiful tropical island. We stayed at Karma Jimbaran resort, which was our second time staying there. Each family gets their own villa with a private pool! If you booked a 3 room villa your villa would be huge! As there will be 3 separate buildings. 2 for bedrooms and 1 for the master bedroom as well as a living room. I know this because this was the villa that we got when we first visited Bali.

On the 1st day after we landed in Bali, my family and I went to Bali Bird Park for the second time. Like the name itself, it's literally just a park full of different types of birds from all around the world. There was a bird show too! You can also take pictures with the birds! Such as parrots or toucans. Oh also, my sister and I did a little photoshoot here hahaha!





There was this one bird, in the Papua section, that reminded me of Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland and the chicken from Moana! It was small and super colourful. You can see what it looks like if you watch my vlog.

After we've finished re-exploring the park, we went to this place called BMR. It's a place where you can do all sorts of water sports such as wakeboarding, parasailing, scuba diving, etc. However we only went to this place to check out what kind of water sports that we could do because we didn't bring change of clothes. What we did do though, was book a few water sports that we could do the next day. 

Once we've settled our activities for tomorrow, we headed to Dreamland beach. I though the beach was alright, nothing amazing. But I didn't actually go down to the beach, I stayed up with my sister because there was a cool mural and we decided to do our own photoshoot haha!




The view of Dreamland Beach from above (just slightly above)

And that was basically it for the first day. Not long after my sister and I started shooting, it started to rain, so we decided to just head back to our villa. Once we've reached our villa, my sister turned out sick. Bummer.

The next day came and we were all set to go back to BMR to do some water sports. Initially, I wanted to try out wakeboarding, parasailing (with my sister), and ocean walking (with my mum), but because my sister got sick, I had to do parasailing alone:(. I also didn't do wakeboarding because it started raining and the instructor took too long to come, so we had to cancel.

After BMR we just went to the malls in Bali. There's one called Bali Galeria and another one called Bali Beachwalk. Bali Beachwalk was better than Bali Galeria in my opinion. It's called a beachwalk because the mall is located right in front of the beach. There's a balcony area at the mall where you can get a beautiful view of the streets and the beach. 

So, going to the mall, check! And off to the souvenir shop we go! No holiday trip is complete without going to souvenir shops or buying souvenirs. My favourite thing to get in Bali is pie susu, or milk pie in english. Seriously, everyone reading this should try it when they go to Bali. 

And after souvenir shopping we went back to the villa to get some rest. The next day wasn't very interesting because all we did was stay in (remember my sister was sick). And the day after that was the day we flew to Jakarta.

So that is all for my this blog post, If you made it this far thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. I hope to write again as soon as possible! Bye!





----------------





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe