Orkid Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks

14:31


Malaysia's Halal & Vegan cosmetics brand for the cool kids and conscious women

(Keep reading for a discount code hehehe)

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of posts. For the past 6 months I have been unable to find something to write, but fortunately, I finally have something to share with you guys.

Awhile ago a local Malaysian cosmetics company called Orkid Cosmetics sent me 4 of their liquid lipsticks. I was very very excited about it because I was actually thinking of buying something from them before they reached out to me, so thank you to the Orkid Cosmetics' team for sending me 4 of your products! So, let's jump in to the review now, shall we?


Orkid Cosmetics sent me 4 of their lippies:

  • Lava: bright red with orange undertone
  • Chicky Baby: a bright pink / fuchsia colour with a blue undertone
  • Turnt: a warm chocolate with a pink tint
  • Luv: nude colour that sits between cotton candy pink and coral
Right off the bat, one thing is for sure. These lippies dry super quickly, literally only within seconds the lipsticks are no longer wet. At first though, I thought they feel quite dry on the lips. However after using it multiple times I thought, hey, this actually doesn't feel dry at all. Not to mention, these are the LIGHTEST liquid lip I've ever put on my lips. These are so comfortable and lightweight sometimes I even forget that I'm wearing any lipstick at all. Plus it's transfer proof too!

Orkid Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in shade Lava
(Click to shop)

Although these lippies are very comfortable to wear, I must say that the pigmentation of the lippies is a little inconsistent. At least for me. The ones that I got, some of them were very pigmented, like Lava and Turnt. These 2 shades don't require you to dip back into the tube for it to cover your whole lips. Whereas for the other 2 shades, I had to dip my applicator back in just to get a liiiitle more product for it to cover my whole lips. So, even though Chicky Baby and Luv aren't as pigmented as Turnt and Lava, they're not terrible. They're just slightly less pigmented than their sisters. Then again, it's just me. 

Orkid Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in shade Chicky Baby
(Click to shop)

Orkid Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in shade Turnt
(Click to shop)

Oh, did I mention that Orkid Cosmetics' liquid lipsticks are halal, vegan and cruelty free? Yup, that's right! Orkid Cosmetics' liquid lipsticks are halal, according to their website their products are manufactured by a JAKIM (Islamic Affairs) approved halal manufacturer in Malaysia. Plus, they're wudhu friendly! So you guys don't have to worry about taking your lipstick off before taking wudhu!

They're also vegan & cruelty free, meaning they don't test their products on animals, and they use plant based ingredients. So rest assured, their products are totally safe! 

Recently Orkid Cosmetics just launched a new collection. This new collection consists of 4 new shades, namely Squad, Goji, Dusk, and Luna. These lippies retail for RM49 each, or you can get the entire collection for RM179. The older collection, costs RM45 each. You guys can use my discount code 'ALMIRA5OFF' to get RM5 off your first purchase!

Orkid Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in shade Luv
(Click to shop)

Anyways, that's all I have to say. Thank you so much for reading and see you in the next post!





----------------





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe