When I'm Gone

19:32

Helloooooo guys!!! So, how's winter break? I just got back from vacation hehe. Anyways, gue mau kasih tau kalian, 1 thn yg lalu, sebelum gue pindah ke Malaysia, gue dan temen2 gue bikin short movie, called When I'm Gone (bisa diliat di YouTube atau di video di bawah post ini). So, gue pengen cerita aja, kalo gue kangen bgt masa2 syuting. And, idk gue gatau mau ngomong apalagi, yg jelas, kalian harus nonton short movie yg dibikin gw & temen2 sekelas gw. It's a bit cheesy but meh, here ya go!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey ami!! It's me Elyse, hope you still remember your childhood buddy/neighbour lol :D i accidentally stumbled upon your blog, i didn't know you weren't living in Indonesia anymore!! Btw i just wanna ask you how you and your family are? Haven't seen you in agessss! Miss ya!! :D *hug* :P and tell your lil sis i said hi, miss her too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG HI ELYSE!! MISS U TOO!! *hug* I'm sorry for the late reply, i didn't know you commented hehe. we're all good, Alhamdulillah:) heheh. yeah I'll tell my lil sis you said hi, tell your family i said hi as well. :))

      Delete

Subscribe